- The centre has taken significant steps to address climate change by planting over 500 trees in the Ashanti region and parts of northern Ghana.
Additionally, the centre has partnered with community leaders in Timeabu and other Ashanti Region communities to advocate for environmental protection.
- In the past year, the centre has provided training to over a hundred students in the Upper West region on reducing food waste and also trained 250 food vendors on effective leftover management.
- The centre conducted training for 100 volunteers, teaching them how to creatively repurpose food leftovers instead of discarding them.
- In 2018 and 2019, the centre provided training to 600 farmers on the proper disposal of chemical containers. Over 20 communities in Ghana received significant benefits from the training and capacity-building programs provided by the centre.
- This outreach resulted in a positive change where farmers, who had previously used chemical containers as water drinking cans, abandoned this practice following the training.
- In 2022 , some targets were met. Which include: 200 youth trained and introduced into various farming opportunities.
- The centre organizing seminars, agribusiness workshop and farms visit for participants. 50 women benefiting from such training and workshop to expose them to the world of opportunities.